Excursion & Tour Operator
Protecting the excursion industry all over the world.
It pays to be
We provide insurance to excursion and tour operators around the world. If you provide excursions to cruise line passengers, including tours and charters, or any means of transportation, including, bus, car, boat, train or air, you can protect your business and satisfy the requirements of the cruise lines by purchasing our excursion operators insurance program.
As a tour or excursion operator you need excursion insurance in order to be recommended and listed as an excursion option for cruise lines and to protect you from the risks associated with both the tour activities themselves and your day-to-day business interactions and functions. We’ll help you get the tour operator insurance you need.
Get a firm quote to insure your tour!
Get the tour operator insurance coverage that has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of all Cruise Lines Globally. Let us help you get the coverage you need!
World Wide Jurisdiction
A.M. Best Rating
What Every Tour Operator Needs to Know About Excursion Insurance
A free guide that includes the answers to the most common questions asked by tour and excursion operators about excursion insurance.
From the blog
- The 8 Travel Trends That Will Drive the Tourism Industry in 2018
- 5 Ways Tour Operators Can Stay Relevant In The Travel Industry
- The Most Popular Types of Insurance Every Tour Operator Needs
- The Best Marketing Tips That Will Help Grow Your Tour Company
- How to Attract Millennials to Your Tour Business
- Tour Operators: How to Attract Millennials to Your Business
- The Best Next Steps When Something Goes Wrong With Your Excursion
- Grow Your Tour Operator Business
- Don’t scare them! Warn them.
- Tips & Tricks to Ensuring Passenger Safety
- How Cyber Security Can Save Your Excursion Business
- Adventurous Tours in Canada
- A More Memorable Excursion
- How Safe is Your Excursion?
- The Two Types of Cruisers
“We require a complex global jurisdiction policy for our business. After much searching, we found ExcursionInsurance.com, whose team did an excellent job at guiding and advising us through a tricky process.”City Sightseeing ToursPresent in 36 countries and 43 ports around the world