Excursion & Tour Operator
Protecting the excursion industry all over the world.
It pays to be
We provide insurance to excursion and tour operators around the world. If you provide excursions to cruise line passengers, including tours and charters, or any means of transportation, including, bus, car, boat, train or air, you can protect your business and satisfy the requirements of the cruise lines by purchasing our excursion operators insurance program.
As a tour or excursion operator you need excursion insurance in order to be recommended and listed as an excursion option for cruise lines and to protect you from the risks associated with both the tour activities themselves and your day-to-day business interactions and functions. We’ll help you get the tour operator insurance you need.
Get a firm quote to insure your tour!
Get the tour operator insurance coverage that has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of all Cruise Lines Globally. Let us help you get the coverage you need!
World Wide Jurisdiction
A.M. Best Rating
What Every Tour Operator Needs to Know About Excursion Insurance
A free guide that includes the answers to the most common questions asked by tour and excursion operators about excursion insurance.
- The Perfect Pilgrimage: Customizing Your Holy Land Tours for Cruisers
- 5 Ways to Build Your Family-Friendly Reputation
- Cultural Immersion: A Recipe for Success
- How to Reach the Bucket List Traveler
- Now Booming – Luxury Riverboat Cruises in Europe
- 5 Ways Tour Operators Can Improve Online Bookings
- The Next Wave of Cruise Ships: Prepare for the Growth in Your Tour Business!
- How To Keep Your Excursion Business Afloat During the Autumn "Slow Season"
- How to Generate Repeat Business
- Recruit Top Talent and Build Your Dream Team
- 3 Ways to Leverage Positive Reviews
- How to Handle Cancellations and Still Come Out Ahead
- Create a Perfect Tour for Their One Day at Port
- Lessons Learned from Last Hurricane Season
- How Can Tour Operators Increase Bookings Through Google Adwords?
“We require a complex global jurisdiction policy for our business. After much searching, we found ExcursionInsurance.com, whose team did an excellent job at guiding and advising us through a tricky process.”City Sightseeing ToursPresent in 36 countries and 43 ports around the world